Important Note to Users of Norton Security Products!
- Open Microsoft Internet Explorer and go to Tools > Internet Options... and click on the Security tab.
- Make sure "Internet" is the selected "Web content zone" (the globe icon at the top left), then click the Custom Level... button.
- The Security Settings dialog box will open. Scroll about 90% of the way down to the Scripting section, and make sure that Active scripting is enabled.
- Click the Security Settings dialog box’s OK button, then click the Internet Options dialog box’s OK button, and reload the Web site.
If it still doesn’t work, try the following:
- Close all but one Internet Explorer window.
- Clear the browser’s cache.
- Close the browser window.
- Restart Internet Explorer.
- Open Mozilla Firefox and go to Tools > Options....
- The Options dialog box will open. Click on the Web Features tab (the globe icon on the left).
- Click the Options dialog box’s OK button, and reload the Web site.
- Open Safari and go to Safari > Preferences....
- The Preferences dialog box will open. Click on the Security icon (the lock image on the top, second from the right).
- Close the Preferences dialog box and reload the Web site.
- Open Netscape and go to Edit > Preferences....
- The Preferences dialog box will open. Click on the Advanced icon.
- Select Scripts & Plugins.
- Click the Preferences dialog box’s OK button, and reload the Web site.
Want to know where to go?
Visit our Buy Union page!